Skip to content
- The fire should only be lighted up by a competent adult.
- Fuel should be fired only by long fireplace matches or lighters for gas burners.
- Never fully fill the burner so that accidents can be avoided.
- Never fill the burner while it is hot (immediately after the fire has gone out). Fuel poured into a hot container evaporates very quickly, creating strong vapours. These may ignite suddenly or explode.
- Never pour bio ethanol while the fire is still on!
- Clean away any fuel spills with a damp cloth and dry completely.
- To extinguish the fire cut off the air supply by moving the built-in cover with the provided tool and not by hand.
- The Bio burner and the immediate surroundings will stay hot for some time after use.
- All fireplaces use oxygen, therefore it is necessary to ventilate the room.